Favorites

Lenmeo's 5-star-favorites book montage

Ghostland
Thirteen Reasons Why
Mockingjay
Divergent
Before I Fall
Delirium
Room
Matched
Crescendo
Hush, Hush
The Dark and Hollow Places
The Sky Is Everywhere
Stolen: A letter to my captor
The Maze Runner
If I Stay
The Lightning Thief
My Sister's Keeper
The Love We Share Without Knowing
The Forest of Hands and Teeth
A Perfect Darkness


After the Book's Favorite Books »
}

Lenmeo's Best Loved Quotables

Can't Find What You Are Looking For? See If It Is Hiding In Here Somewhere (-:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Delay

Ok, so after reading Divergent, I just haven't been able to concentrate too much on Across the Universe.  That and the fact that school just ended for us here and having to participate in all sorts of end of year activities has been draining up most of my extra free time outside of work.  Now that school is out and summer is here, the book reviews will be coming more frequently I promise (I hope). At any rate, I just wanted to let you know that I am determined to finish Across the Universe this week and give you my thoughts on it.  Don't give up on me.  The reviews will be back.  =)

Lenmeo
After the Book

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BlogWithIntegrity.com
Parajunkee Design