Favorites

Lenmeo's 5-star-favorites book montage

Ghostland
Thirteen Reasons Why
Mockingjay
Divergent
Before I Fall
Delirium
Room
Matched
Crescendo
Hush, Hush
The Dark and Hollow Places
The Sky Is Everywhere
Stolen: A letter to my captor
The Maze Runner
If I Stay
The Lightning Thief
My Sister's Keeper
The Love We Share Without Knowing
The Forest of Hands and Teeth
A Perfect Darkness


After the Book's Favorite Books »
}

Lenmeo's Best Loved Quotables

Can't Find What You Are Looking For? See If It Is Hiding In Here Somewhere (-:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Friday, September 23, 2011

Crossroads Giveaway







6 comments:

Literary Chanteuse said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Thanks!

Margaret
singitm@hotmail.com

In Julie's Opinion said...

I love every single one of the choices in her dream cast!! Now I know who to picture when I read the book :)

Lenmeo said...

I am crossing my fingers for each of you (-:

ArtemisG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ArtemisG said...

Her dream cast are amazing! Hugh Jackman, Ben Barnes, Betty White are the best. Thank you for the giveaway!

Gemstelecom said...

cable sainte catherine Do everything all at once – download multiple HD movies, stream shows or music, browse and play online. Never get slowed down again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BlogWithIntegrity.com
Parajunkee Design