Favorites

Lenmeo's 5-star-favorites book montage

Ghostland
Thirteen Reasons Why
Mockingjay
Divergent
Before I Fall
Delirium
Room
Matched
Crescendo
Hush, Hush
The Dark and Hollow Places
The Sky Is Everywhere
Stolen: A letter to my captor
The Maze Runner
If I Stay
The Lightning Thief
My Sister's Keeper
The Love We Share Without Knowing
The Forest of Hands and Teeth
A Perfect Darkness


After the Book's Favorite Books »
}

Lenmeo's Best Loved Quotables

Can't Find What You Are Looking For? See If It Is Hiding In Here Somewhere (-:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Friday, September 16, 2011

New Book Covers By Authors That I Adore And Am Excited To Get My Hands On

Book covers are a fabulous way to attract a reader to, at the very least, read the blurb on the back.  I am a hugely visual person.  I love a cover that just jumps right out at me and screams my name to tear it off of the shelf and loose myself in its pages.  The following covers are mostly those of authors that I already adore and fangirl like mad, but I threw in an indie author eBook that I got a hold of recently that completely derserves some attention.  The book covers represented here are sequels to books that I cannot wait for (except for City of the Falling Sky and A Touch of Power--These 2 are the first books in a new series by each author).  I hope that you enjoy these covers as much as I do. I'd love to hear your thoughts on them.  (-:

Lenmeo
After The Book









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BlogWithIntegrity.com
Parajunkee Design